Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's Monday and I have a lot on my mind. I figured I'd share since I have nothing important to blog about.

- I need to go grocery shopping, we need nearly everything. I mean, Everything. With the exception of pickles. That's weird. I have plenty of pickles. Interesting.

- I left my poor tomato starts outside in the rain last night. I think I ruined them, or maybe I ruined them when I brought them in and dropped all 6 of them onto the floor spilling all the soil everywhere. Please pray for my poor poor tomatos. They deserve to live to a fruitful age.

- I'm being ridiculous. Pray for my tomatos? Gheesh, I do need to get out of my house.

- I am sick of looking at the clock every time that it is 9:11. It just happened again and I want to know why. It's been years of this stupid clock haunting me. Trust me you don't want to know.

- I am reading the book John Adams by David McCullough. I can't put it down, but the part that is blowing me away is I'm retaining history. I can tell you dates now, important dates that I'm sure I have read about many times before but never sticks. I love this book so much that I want every other history book by this author soon. Maybe I'll go treat myself at Amazon today. I dunno. If you like History and have HBO, you should really watch the Mini series based on this book. Quite interesting. For instance did you know that the Declaration of Independence was passed in Congress on July 2nd, therefore rendering the 4th, well....wrong. There was also no top secret signing all at once. Interesting stuff.

- I think I'm afraid of my horse. Either that or I'm afraid of my saddle. Probably my saddle as it's a treeless meaning that it doesn't provide for imbalance at all. I need a new saddle, but I'm cheap and will most likely never buy one. So therefore, I will not be going to the horse show in June. What was I thinking anyway?

- It's almost Mothers Day! Did I mention that I need a new saddle and I also need more books? I can't remember if I expressed interest in any of those things in this particular blog post or not. (I'm evil) Just kidding honey, but I also would totally dig those things for gifts.

- Alright, must go do some serious damage at the grocery. Pray for me.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate those mega grocery trips. Well, maybe you can sneak in a few extra yummy items that you normally wouldn't buy as a treat for lugging all those bags into the house and putting everything away...

I'm sure my ds would love anything written by DM, maybe I could get him a book or two. :o)