Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Remember Me?

Remember me? I've been a stranger in these parts lately. I don't understand why I can't just sit down and blog at least twice a week. Seriously, I'm not that busy that I can't spend time with you all (or you one, LOL)

In any case, If you're here and you'd like an update continue reading. If you're new here, I am so sorry. This Blog is very boring and unless you're really bored...really really bored, you might want to continue on to somewhere else. Unless of course you like to read little tid bits of boring same ol life o mine news.

First to follow up on the last post way back when. My super duper Hubster got me a very nice saddle for Mothers Day, just as requested. What a good man I have! So good infact that when I came home with 6 new little friends (see pic#1) He scrambled to go make me one of these (see pic #2) Ain't he nice? I think so. He spent all weekend on it, and even has remodeled it since the pics were taken. I am so excited for the little buggers to learn how to use the roosts and start laying eggs!

Pic #1

Pic #2


Next item to bore you with is the fact that I got glasses. Now don't get all excited. I've had a dang gum prescription for spectacles for a long time. (ahem, bifocals) but I could never get used to wearing them so they sat in the case and never saw the light of day. These new ones are for my astigmatism, and frankly, they suck too. Well I like them and all but they make me feel like I am walking on my knees. It really screws with my eyes. I'm wearing them, off and on, but just need to buckle down and do it. I'll let you know when that ever happens.

Third. Have you ever had food poisoning? If you have then 'nuff said. If you haven't then don't join the club. Initiation is a bitch of the worst variety, adding a sunburn on top of that is worse, I don't recommend that either!

I'll leave you with a little good news. There is a birds nest out where we keep our hay. The momma bird built the nest in the plastic bag where we keep the twine.It's about at shoulder level and you can see everything going on. Today I peeked in there and the little baby is doing just fine, all you can really see is feet and beak, kinda cute.

Hope you are all doing well.

4 comments:

LG said...

Yes, of course I do remember you! ;-)

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Chicken tractor looks great! Did he make a back door to reach in for the eggs? Hope so! How about a pic of the bird nest and the saddle?

p.s. wear your glasses!

Anonymous said...

Always good to see you in blogland, Christy! Oh my! Chicks! You have a regular farm going on there! Where are the sheep moving in? LOL!

Aunt Jenny said...

Hey Christy..great Chicken Tractor..I love it! How about Ruby for one of the RI Red's names??
You never bore me. Now me...I bore people..haha
Have a great long weekend..I hope you have fun plans!!