Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fab new idea

I have this fabulous new idea for a crafty item for kids. It would serve as a life saver for dining out. No one has thought of it, as far as I can tell. No one has one for sale on Ebay, Etsy or Craigslist. I want to make a prototype, but have no idea how to protect the idea or how to start the marketing process if it turns out well. Shoot, WHEN it turns out well. (I'm doing this whole positive thinking thing now) Can anyone point me in the right direction, at least give me a clue to the first baby step to take? I don't want anyone stealing my idea......:)


On a seperate issue. Way back when in 2002, my Cocker Spaniel was shot by a couple of kids out on a joy ride with a stolen car. They shot out some windows and decided to shoot my dog....jerks. Anyway, they went to court and were found guilty and ordered to pay restitution. One of them has paid, I thought it was paid off. Today I got another restitution check in the mail which prompted me to call and inquire. Turns out that this gal involved stopped paying and just restarted and still owes nearly 200 to me. They also mentioned that the juvenile arrested and charged with animal cruelty owes me $2000 and a warrant has been issued for non payment. Interesting. Very very interesting.

By the way, the dog lived, thanks to a nice vet and surgery. The vet bill was enormous but worth every penny.

Not sure why I am telling you all about this, but hey......

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

email me about this.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

ps.s unexpected money is one of the results of keeping a positive frame of mind and being open... you go girl!