Wednesday, June 04, 2008

He's still here.......

Sir,

I've heard your a good guy, and therefore I feel like I can safely write this email without repercussions for my husband. I do realize that this situation is not your fault and I don't mean to project that at all.

With all due respect Sir, what the hell is going on? It seems as though no one has any regard for proper notice or has any skill what so ever to secure an airline ticket. These things should not be anywhere as difficult to accomplish as the training office is making it out to be.

While the guys on the boat are keeping my husband in limbo from hell, I am at home with 2 small kids, one who is Autistic and they have no idea if Daddy is coming or going. We have canceled major weekend plans, held an every hour email check. I mean we've essentially been held captive in our home pending an email, which doesn't come, or when it does it's not even paid for. My husband woke and drove over a hour to the airport to find that someone again has dropped the ball. Speaking of which the ticket for tomorrows travel is still not funded.

Please, find the end to this endless string along. I know that you need him back. I know that it's been a hardship having him gone for 3 months. It's been a hardship having him home 24/7 for 3 months too. LOL. This whole situation is causing undue stress for our family, and there is such a better way to handle it all.

Again sir please find this email not as a personal attack, just from a wife that has reached her max and needed to vent some steam.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: