Friday, October 20, 2006

The end

This is not a fun post to type. I must though, as much as it sucks.

It seems that you can only pretend to be happy in a relationship so long before you can no longer pretend. Shit hit the fan, and I must reorganise priorities and *try* get make this work. So far I am the only willing party in this area, hopefully the other 50% of us will be willing soon.

I must leave this dear blog to focus all attentions on the home front. I don't want to leave you hanging, but maybe it will help. Who knows? I am willing to try anything.

If you pray, that is appreciated. If you don't pray just think positive thoughts. I need this to work, I want to be old and grey with him someday, playing with grandkids. He is my dream......

So through tears, I say ta ta for now.

Thanks for all the friendships, and support!!

6 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Hugs and love... always.

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts. I'm so so sorry to read this.

I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Im here if you need anything...ANYTHING! Words of comfort from someone who truely knows. Keep your head up.
I love you!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to read this. Sending hugs and good wishes your way.

Unknown said...

Sending lots of good vibes your way. I hope it all works out for ya!! Good luck!!

LG said...

Hugs and lots of love
from your argentine friend.